"Walk for Chance" Two Mile Dog Walk
Walk the nature trails at Northwest Park. Collect pledges from Sponsors
Damon Scott of 96.5 TIC FM as he kicks off the nature walk. We invite
everyone to collect pledges, form teams and come enjoy the day with your
friend, family and of course, your dog. Raise money for service dogs
while enjoying the fair with your dog. (Dog not required to attend) See
Dog Walk information for additional details.
Clicking the image above sends you
ONLINE REGISTRATION PAGE at firstgiving.com
Printable PDF Forms Below
Walk For Chance on Facebook
Download the 2010
Download the 2010 Sponsorship Form
- All participants that collect $10 in pledges and registration fee
will receive a goodie bag.
- All participants that
pre-register and collect $50 or more in pledges and registration fee
will receive an event tee shirt and goodie bag. T-shirts will be may
available for those who do not pre-register on a first come basis,
however we cannot guarantee that all sizes will be available.
Participation Rules and Dog
For your dog's safety, and
to make the dog walk enjoyable for all, participants must abide by the
- We encourage the participation of dogs who are accustomed to regular
exercise and are well adjusted to crowds and noisy environments with
large numbers of people and other dogs. We welcome all dogs as there are
other events to participate in if you cannot make the walk.
- Dogs must
be current on all shots and rabies vaccination (written proof required).
- Dog must wear an ID Tag.
- No dogs in heat.
- No aggressive dogs.
- No dogs under six months of age.
- Dogs must be leashed (6ft. max length) & in control. No retractable
- You must pick up after your dog. Disposable bags and water will be
- A walker can have no more than two dogs under his or her control and
children must be 13 years old or older to walk with a dog without adult
- We reserve the right to remove any dog from the walk that we feel
a. Posing a threat to the safety of other people and dogs.
b. Physically unfit to participate in the walk.